Job Title: Office Administrator for CHESS KLUB
Location: Ballantyne, Charlotte, NC, USA.
Key Responsibilities: The Office Administrator for CHESS KLUB will be responsible for the following duties
- Managing attendance for CHESS classes,
- Planning, organizing, and execution of events,
- Performing administrative tasks as required.
- Coordinate with coaches and volunteers
- Ensure smooth running of classes
- Update the student database on a regular basis
- Respond to inquiries from parents
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails, and maintaining office supplies
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure efficient operations
The successful candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for CHESS and a willingness to learn more about the game.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other relevant software programs
- Experience with event planning and coordination preferred
- Knowledge of CHESS and interest in learning more about the game
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
This position requires long periods of sitting, standing, and walking. The Office Administrator may also be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
The Office Administrator will work primarily in an office environment but may be required to work in other areas of the CHESS KLUB, including classrooms and tournament halls. This position may also require occasional evening and weekend work.
Salary and Benefits:
Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a contractor position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview