(Scale - 1 to 5. 5 being strong)
Plan of Action for Students
- Puzzles- Solve 18-20 puzzles daily on Lichess. Follow one theme every week. Improves tactical vision
- Games - Play at least 3-5 Rapid or Classical games every day. Analyze the games on a physical board (not on Lichess or Chess.com). If there are questions, note it down and ask the coach in the next class.
- Daily Tournaments- Play 3-4 tournaments every week. Improves practical knowledge, quality of the game, confidence & exposure.
- USCF Tournaments - Play at least 1 USCF Tournament every month. Improves your USCF Ratings. Register here
- Grand Master Games - Watch or replay 3-4 Grand Master games every day. You can get GM games on Lichess.
- Chess Books - Please refer books to improve your overall games. Click here for book recommendations.
- Community Engagement - Be active on CHESS KLUB Community. Solve the puzzles that are posted there. Also use the community to ask questions and connect with other members including the coaches.
- Videos - Watch 1-2 videos a day from famous YouTube channels
- Attentiveness - Be interactive in the class. Ask questions to the coach
- Homework - Do your homework regularly. If there are questions, join the class 10 minutes before the next class and seek clarification.
- Connect - Connect with other CHESS KLUB players and challenge them to a game once in a while.
- Reviews - If you like the CHESS KLUB way of teaching, value and the benefits, please review us on Google Business and Facebook.
- Referrals - The best compliment that you can give is a referral. Please use this link to refer your friends. Get $25 Amazon Gift card as a token of appreciation from our side.
- Partner Program -Love CHESS KLUB? Become our Digital Franchisee. Join our partner program