What are the tournament rules & formats?
- This event has passed.
U-1500 World Chess Championship
October 15, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - October 16, 2022 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Prize Money worth
Your Opportunity to Make a Mark in the Chess World.
Open for Anyone Under 1500 FIDE/USCF Rating.
Play Chess. Make Your Mark. Win Big
Prize Money worth
1st Place: $200 11th Place: $35
2nd Place: $125 12th Place: $35
3rd Place: $75 13th Place: $30
4th Place: $50 14th Place: $30
5th Place: $50 15th Place: $30
6th Place: $50 16th Place: $25
7th Place: $45 17th Place: $25
8th Place: $45 18th Place: $25
9th Place: $45 19th Place: $25
10th Place: $35 20th Place: $20
CHESS KLUB Trophies for
Top 3 Players
CHESS KLUB Medals for
Best Under 7 Player (Anyone born after 1-1-2015)
Best Under 10 Player (Anyone born after 1-1-2012)
Best Under 15 Player (Anyone born after 1-1-2007)
Best Under 19 Player (Anyone born after 1-1-2003)
Best Female Player (Age No Bar)
Best Senior Citizen Player (Anyone born before Dec 31, 1962)
Special Grand Master Signed Chess Klub
E-Certificates For Every Participant
- The tournament will conduct in two days 5 rounds on day one and 4 rounds on day two.
- Participation Eligibility – Unrated Players. Under 1500 FIDE / USCF Ratings
- Format: This is a Swiss-style tournament
- # of Rounds: 9 Rounds
- Time Control – 15 + 5.
- This is open for all Unrated or Under 1500 FIDE/USCF Rated. Even coaches can participate
- Participation is allowed either from a PC or laptop with a working webcam and microphone, usage of Mobile phones, tablets or any other computing device will lead to disqualification.
- Participant(s) needs to be on video throughout the tournament.
- Participant(s) must not be accompanied by anyone in the room
- Foul play (e.g. using an engine) and seeking external help are strict grounds for disqualification.
- Banned/ Closed IDs will not get any prize. The next deserving player will get it
- No fake identities
- All prizes will be given by showing proper identification documents.
- The organizer’s decision is final
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant for violating any of the above rules.
- Must have played 50 or more Rapid Games on Lichess.org (If you have not played on Lichess.org before, you have time to catch up.